How It Works?
WHAT IS A REFERRAL?
An introduction to a candidate or company
- A referral is the information you provide to us about a candidate looking for a position or a company that will use CTN to fill open positions.
WHO CAN REFER?
Anyone can provide a referral using the form below to qualify.
- Candidates cannot refer themselves.
- Companies cannot refer themselves.
The requirements for a referral are:
- One person can provide an unlimited number of referrals.
- The referred candidate or company should be informed about the referral and be interested in cooperation with CTN.
- The referral must be submitted through the form below to qualify.
HOW CAN I SUBMIT A REFERRAL?
Simply fill out the form and hit submit!
WHAT KIND OF BONUS WILL I RECEIVE?
If your referral meets all the job requirements, the recruiting process is successful and the suggested candidate is hired, you’ll receive a bonus. The bonus is paid after the candidate has successfully passed the 3-month probation period, and their manager is satisfied with the candidate’s performance. The amount of the bonus depends on the candidate’s skills and is defined after the job interview and will be up to $2,000.
If your referral becomes a client of CTN Solutions, you will receive a referral bonus. The bonus is paid on the margin of the deal(s) closed within the first year and the placement, either contract or perm hire, has successfully passed the 3-month probation period and their manager is satisfied with the candidate’s performance. The amount of the bonus depends on the margin of the deal and can be up to 10% of the total gross margin.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“CTN developed a solution for our needs…CTN delivered a result … fully met our requirements.”
Company Referral Form
Candidate Referral Form
610 Sentry Parkway
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania 19422
(610) 828- 5500